Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quote of The Week


“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” Winston Churchill 

I found this quote recently and thought I’d share it. To stay in a positive mindset can really take a lot of work at times. I know when I’ve been faced with challenges I really had to work hard at inflection and mediation. I know and understand that my thoughts have to match where I want to be in life, but when emotions are heavily involved it can be difficult to keep our minds focused upon our goals.  The quote is really a reminder to me that no matter the situation (whether it feels good or bad) if I do the work I can always create a positive outcome that works for my life. My thoughts are mine to control. It is not so much the events in my life that matter but my reaction to them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment