Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Missing But Never for Long

So I’ve sorta been MIA. Shameful I know. *hangs head in shame* But in my defense sometimes you need to take a little break and hit the refresh button. Since I’ve been away (absolutely not slacking off) I’ve been thinking of the direction I would like for my life to take. Things in my life are far from bad and I am thankful every day for the opportunities that are presented to me. However things aren’t quite the picture I have in my mind of my “dream life.”

I know that a lot of people feel that living their dream life is nothing more than a fantasy, but you know me, it’s all or nothing. I’m not going to dream big if I’m not going to take a shot (or even multiple shots) at trying to attain them. Anyway, since I’ve been taking my little breather I’ve had time to really narrow down the type of lifestyle I’d like to have and I’ve honed my focus in on it like never before.

Recently I was presented with an opportunity that will allow me to have everything I’ve asked for and my inner being is yelling, “GO FOR IT!” So, even though I am absolutely scared as this opportunity is nothing that I’ve ever even tried before, I’m still going for it. What I won’t do is allow my ego to hold me back out of fear and a desire to keep me in the mundane and familiar. My soul is chanting, “Do it!” So I’m doing it! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment