Monday, February 13, 2012

Quote of the Week

“Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.” David Frost


I absolutely love this quote and I also must say that this message is just SO on time for me! I (as well as most) have an idea of success, an image I carry in my head. What does the idea of success mean to most? Mostly the image in our heads involves a certain type of house, mate, children, career path, etc. All of these things are external, material things we often use as an indicator of how happy or successful we are or could be. But what if happiness was the indicator? What if we paid MORE attention to what made us FEEL good, opposed to what we THINK makes us LOOK good? How about if we all could try to do that thing (or those things) that made our hearts burst with love and joy and let that be the indicator of success. In my honest opinion I believe that he measure of success should come from inside instead of outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment