Monday, September 10, 2012

Quote of the Week


“All great changes are preceded by chaos.” Deepak Chopra

I just think this is SUCH a fantastic insight. When we are working toward expansion the road is never straightforward or easy, otherwise what would be the point right? My experience has always been, the greater the expansion, the more chaotic appearances seem to be. I remember when The Man and I were going through one of our first great shifts as a family. Our entire life from spiritual beliefs, friendships, family dynamics, finances, to employment statuses felt like it was literally flung into chaos! So many times we had no choice but to just hang on tight and hope we’d come out as unscathed as possible on the other side. And you know what, every time the chaos has cleared, we’ve emerged stronger and more aware than ever before. I’ve been learning to embrace the calamities of life, sometimes even with a smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment