Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Truth

The truth hurts… or does it? I really just wanted to expand on this idea, more than I did on my facebook page. For as long as I can remember I’ve heard the statement regarding the truth hurting. But to me it’s never really made any sense. Then I decided to take my thoughts a little deeper. There are those who have no idea what the truth really is and there are those who know what the truth is but don’t want to accept it. I feel this to be the case regarding many situations, but to me the biggest case of denial tends to remain in the spiritual realm. I’m not speaking of the acceptance of various religious beliefs, but of self-realization and spirituality.

Basically, from birth I have been taught that my thoughts/attitude are what cause the creation of my reality. Over the course of my life, (though I am fairly young if you pay attention the numbers in my age), through experience and reading books such as: The Law of Attraction Series, Creative Visualization, Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, just to name a few, I’ve learned that this is in fact the truth. However this philosophy implies that I must take full responsibility for my life, even the parts that I feel aren’t so great at the moment. I have come across many people who don’t like this philosophy because the prospect of taking that responsibility is daunting, discoursing, bothersome, etc.

The thing is, even when we don’t want to accept the truth it doesn’t stop the truth from becoming. Our thoughts will continue to create our reality whether we want to be responsible for them and the outcomes that they produce or not. So in essence when we are living in the dark (regardless of the reason) the truth of the way things exists will always come back to bite us (oh yes, with really big sharp teeth). So in that case, life or the truth will continue to hurt us if we continue to remain oblivious or live in denial. However when we accept the truth, that no one can create in our own personal existences, except us individually, and we become more aware of how the universe works, the truth takes on a whole new light. We know, that what we’re experiencing is a direct result of our thoughts and attitudes, thus there is no reason to be upset about life, and there is no reason to cast blame. We can from there, decide to wallow in the seemingly bad things we’ve created or learn from them, in order to create a happy, joyous experience in which the truth will only service to aid is in our wonderful manifestations. The choice is ours.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment